A month ago, Lance Lynn had stretched his lead in the AL Cy Young race and was a -220 favorite on FanDuel Sportsbook. But Lynn (+500) now trails the two favorites to win American League Cy Young - Gerrit Cole (-130) and Robbie Ray (+150).
Cole leads the American League with 15 wins. His 2.75 ERA is 2nd just behind Ray (2.69). Those two starters also lead the AL in WHIP with 1.00 and 1.03 respectively, and each has better than 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
The Blue Jays are 12-2 in September and tied with the Yankees and Boston Red Sox for the two AL wild card spots. The key 3-game series between the Yankees and Blue Jays starting Sept. 28 will be one to watch as Cole and Ray decide the 2021 American League Cy Young winner.
Here's a look at the current American League Cy Young odds and MLB player futures on FanDuel Sportsbook
AL Cy Young Odds 2021
1. Gerrit Cole (-130), New York Yankees
2. Robbie Ray (+150), Toronto Blue Jays
3. Lance Lynn (+500), Chicago White Sox
4. Carlos Rodon (+1800), Chicago White Sox
5. Shohei Ohtani (+5500), Los Angeles Angels
6. Lance McCullers Jr. (+15000), Houston Astros
7. Framber Valdez (+20000), Houston Astros
8. Jose Berrios (+20000), Toronto Blue Jays
9. Chris Bassitt (+20000), Oakland Athletics
10. Luis Garcia (+25000), Houston Astros
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!