Dobson vs Malkoun Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Early Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
AJ Dobson (6-0-0, 3 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Jacob "Mamba" Malkoun (5-1-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Dobson vs Malkoun Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- AJ Dobson: (-130)
- Jacob Malkoun: (+106)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Dobson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Dobson by Points: (N/A)
- Dobson by Submission: (N/A)
- Malkoun by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Malkoun by Points: (N/A)
- Malkoun by Submission: (N/A)
Dobson vs Malkoun Prediction
UFC 271 Dobson-Malkoun prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: AJ Dobson (73%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (70%)
Dobson vs Malkoun Betting Trends & Stats
- AJ Dobson defeated Hashem Arkhagha, by submission, in his last fight on Sept. 21, 2021.
- Jacob Malkoun defeated Abdul Razak Alhassan, by decision, in his last fight on Apr. 17, 2021.
- Dobson averages 8.97 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Malkoun averages 1.76 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Dobson averages 1.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Malkoun averages 1.83 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Dobson averages 3.45 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Malkoun averages 7.84 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.