Aces vs Dream Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Betting Insights for WNBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Aces vs Dream Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Las Vegas Aces (17-7, 7-4 Away) vs. Atlanta Dream (6-18, 3-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gateway Center — College Park, GA
Aces vs Dream Spread & Odds
All WNBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-1050) | ATL: (+630)
Spread: LV: -12.5 (-112) | ATL: +12.5 (-108)
Total: 166.5 — Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: LV: (+230) | ATL: (+25000)
Aces vs Dream Prediction & Pick
The Las Vegas Aces are favored to defeat the Atlanta Dream, 89.5-77, according to betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Aces vs Dream Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games this season.
- Atlanta is 0-6 straight up in its last home games.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Las Vegas' last 24 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last 10 games against Las Vegas.
- With a 17-7 record, Las Vegas sits second place in the 2021 WNBA standings.
- With a 6-18 record, Atlanta sits second-last in the 2021 WNBA standings.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!