76ers vs Timberwolves Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
76ers vs Timberwolves Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (48-27, 18-18 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (34-41, 24-12 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
76ers vs Timberwolves Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: PHI: (-172) | MIN: (+146)
Spread: PHI: -4 (-110) | MIN: +4 (+110)
Total: 229.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 66% | MIN: 34%
76ers vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games on the road.
- Philadelphia is 8-1 ATS in its last nine games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- Minnesota is 6-3 ATS in its last nine home games.
76ers vs Timberwolves Prop Bet
All 76ers vs Timberwolves betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
- Jimmy Butler Total Points: Under 21.5 (-110) – In his last 10 games, Jimmy Butler has averaged 19.1 points, which includes a disappointing 13 and nine points in his last two games, respectively. In Butler's lone game against Minnesota this season, he only managed 19 points.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.