NBA action on Friday includes the Philadelphia 76ers facing the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
76ers vs Thunder Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (32-22) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (17-37)
- Date: Friday, February 11, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
76ers vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-900) | OKC: (+610)
- Spread: PHI: -12.5 (-110) | OKC: +13 (-110)
- Total: 208.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
76ers vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 27-27-0 against the spread this season.
- Philadelphia has seen 22 of its 54 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City is 32-20-2 this year.
- Oklahoma City has played 54 games this season, and 23 of them have gone over the total.
76ers vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: 76ers win (84.6%)
76ers vs Thunder Point Spread
The 76ers are hosting the Thunder, and favored by 12.5 points (-110 to cover). Oklahoma City, the underdog, is -110.
76ers vs Thunder Over/Under
The 76ers-Thunder matchup on February 11 has been given an over/under of 208.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
76ers vs Thunder Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for 76ers-Thunder, Philadelphia is the favorite at -900, and Oklahoma City is +610 playing on the road.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!