76ers vs Spurs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 23
The Sunday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Philadelphia 76ers and the San Antonio Spurs.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
76ers vs Spurs Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (26-19) vs. San Antonio Spurs (17-29)
- Date: Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
76ers vs Spurs Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-130) | SA: (+110)
- Spread: PHI: -2 (-110) | SA: +2 (-110)
- Total: 220.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
76ers vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has 23 wins in 45 games against the spread this year.
- The 76ers are 12-14 as 2-point favorites or more.
- This season, 17 of Philadelphia's 45 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, San Antonio is 24-22-0 this season.
- The Spurs' ATS record as 2-point underdogs or greater is 15-13.
- San Antonio has played 46 games this year, and 23 of them have gone over the total.
76ers vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: 76ers win (51.1%)
76ers vs Spurs Point Spread
The Spurs are hosting the 76ers, and underdogs by 2 points (-110 to cover). And Philadelphia, the favorite, is -110.
76ers vs Spurs Over/Under
A total of 220.5 points has been set for the 76ers-Spurs game on January 23, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
76ers vs Spurs Moneyline
Philadelphia is the favorite, -130 on the moneyline, while San Antonio is a +110 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!