76ers vs Raptors Playoff Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Round 1 Game 3 (PHI Leads 2-0)
Philadelphia 76ers (51-31, 27-14 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (48-34, 24-17 Home)
Date: Monday, April 18, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON
Coverage: NBA TV
76ers vs Raptors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-130) | TOR: (+110)
Spread: PHI: -2 (-112) | TOR: +2 (-108)
Total: 214.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHI: (+1500) | TOR: (+13000)
76ers vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toronto Raptors win (58.7%)
76ers vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Toronto, 112-97, in Game 20 of this series on Monday, April 18.
- Philadelphia is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Toronto is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last six games against Philadelphia.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.