76ers vs Pacers Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (25-15, 7-13 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (24-15, 15-5 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 13, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
76ers vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+112) | IND: (-130)
Spread: PHI: +2 (-110) | IND: -2 (-110)
Total: 213.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 38% | IND: 62%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: PHI: (+1200) | IND: (+6500)
76ers vs Pacers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Philadelphia's last five road games against Indiana.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Indiana's last five games.
- Indiana is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against Eastern conference opponents.
76ers vs Pacers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 109.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 105.8 PPG (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 109.6 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
76ers vs Pacers Prop Bet
All 76ers-Pacers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Philadelphia) Total Points: Under 106.5 (-108) — The Sixers are averaging exactly 107.0 points per game (PPG) on the road this season, but it'll be an uphill battle for them to hit the over against the Pacers. Philadelphia has seemingly lost its scoring touch on the road recently, having failed to eclipse 100 points in three of its last five games away from home — which includes a 115-97 loss to Indy — while averaging 101.8 PPG. Additionally, the Pacers have been a lockdown defensive team when playing at home, allowing 105.5 PPG (No. 7 in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.