76ers vs Heat Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 4 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
The NBA schedule on Sunday includes the Philadelphia 76ers facing the Miami Heat.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
76ers vs Heat Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (51-31) vs. Miami Heat (53-29)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
76ers vs Heat Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-138) | MIA: (+118)
- Spread: PHI: -2 (-114) | MIA: +2 (-106)
- Total: 208 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
76ers vs Heat Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has 44 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The 76ers are 27-31 as 2-point favorites or more.
- Out of 82 Philadelphia games so far this season, 43 have hit the over.
- Miami has covered the spread 50 times in 82 games.
- The Heat's ATS record as 2-point underdogs or greater is 16-5.
- Miami has played 82 games this year, and 47 of them have hit the over.
76ers vs Heat Point Spread
The Heat are 2-point road underdogs against the 76ers. Miami is -106 to cover the spread, and Philadelphia is -114.
76ers vs Heat Over/Under
The over/under for the 76ers versus Heat matchup on May 8 has been set at 208, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
76ers vs Heat Moneyline
Miami is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -138 favorite at home.