UC Irvine vs Oregon Game Info
No. 13 UC Irvine Anteaters (31-5) vs. No. 12 Oregon Ducks (24-12)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Printable 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket! pic.twitter.com/86yxie1tfv— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 18, 2019
UC Irvine vs Oregon Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCI: (+190) | ORE: (-240)
Spread: UCI: +5 (-110) | ORE: -5 (-110)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UCI: 48% | ORE: 52%
UC Irvine vs Oregon Betting Trends & Stats
- UC Irvine is 16-0 straight up (SU) in its last 16 games.
- Oregon is 21-15 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UC Irvine is 21-13-1 ATS this season.
- UC Irvine has averaged 82.6 points per game (PPG) its last six games.
- The total has gone under in 24 of Oregon's 36 games this season.
Some National Stat Rankings:— Oregon Men's Basketball (@OregonMBB) March 23, 2019
Points Allowed Per Game
14. Oregon - 62.7 ppg
19. UC Irvine - 63.3 ppg
FG Percentage Defense
4. UC Irvine - 38.0
18. Oregon - 39.9
Also Ducks rank sixth nationally in 3FG Percentage Defense (29.1).#GoDucks
UC Irvine vs Oregon Prop Bet
All UC Irvine-Oregon betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (UC Irvine) Total Points: Over 60.5 (-120) – The UC Irvine Anteaters' offense is playing exceptionally well right now. The Anteaters have averaged 82.6 points per game (PPG) in their last six contests, and UC Irvine has scored at least 61 points in 21 of its last 22 contests. The Anteaters even dropped 70 points on the Kansas State Wildcats and their No. 4 scoring defense in the country in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.