Iowa vs Cincinnati Game Info
No. 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
Date: Friday, March 22, 2019
Time: 12:15 p.m. EST
Printable 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket! pic.twitter.com/86yxie1tfv— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 18, 2019
Iowa vs Cincinnati Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+145) | CIN: (-170)
Spread: IOWA: +3.5 (-110) | CIN: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IOWA: 30% | CIN: 70%
Iowa vs Cincinnati Betting Trends & Stats
- Iowa is 13-20 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Iowa is 7-8 ATS as an underdog this season.
- The total has gone under in 17 of Iowa's 33 games this season.
- Cincinnati is 14-20 ATS this season.
- Cincinnati is 13-17 ATS as a favorite this season.
Iowa vs Cincinnati Prop Bet
All Iowa-Cincinnati betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Iowa) Total Points: Under 67 (-115) – The Cincinnati Bearcats are one of the best defensive teams in this year's NCAA Tournament, holding opponents to just 62.2 points per game (PPG), which ranks 11th in the nation. Opponents only shoot 40.6 percent from the floor against the Bearcats (30th in the NCAA), which could be problematic for the Iowa Hawkeyes. The Hawkeyes only attempt 57.4 field goals per game (183rd in the NCAA), so if the Bearcats hold them below their usual shooting percentage, they could struggle putting points on the board.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.