Warriors vs Spurs Game Info
Golden State Warriors (47-21, 23-11 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (41-29, 28-7 Home)
Date: Monday, March 18, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Warriors vs Spurs Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-130) | SA: (+110)
Spread: GSW: -2 (-110) | SA: +2 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 67% | SA: 33%
Warriors vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has gone under in each of Golden State's last five games.
- San Antonio is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- San Antonio is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has gone under in six of San Antonio's last seven home games.
Warriors vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Warriors-Spurs betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- LaMarcus Aldridge Total Points: Over 21.5 (-122) – LaMarcus Aldridge is averaging 23.6 points per game (PPG) in his last 10 games. He's turned it up even more in March, averaging 24.0 PPG in seven games this month.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.