Bulls vs Kings Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Bulls vs Kings Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+225) | SAC: (-280)
Spread: CHI: +6.5 (-110) | SAC: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 230.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHI: 27% | SAC: 73%
Bulls vs Kings Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 1-6 straight up (SU) in its last seven games.
- Chicago is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has gone over in 12 of Chicago's last 18 games.
- Sacramento is 12-5-1 ATS in its last 18 games.
- Sacramento is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games.
Bulls vs Kings Prop Bet
All Bulls-Kings betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lauri Markkanen Total Points: Under 20.5 (-126) – Lauri Markkanen is in the middle of a slump right now, averaging just 13.4 points per game (PPG), while shooting 38.1 percent from the field and 25.9 percent from beyond the arc. For a player averaging 18.9 PPG on 43.1 percent from the field and 36.2 percent from 3-point range on the season, that's a pretty significant decline.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.