Hornets vs Heat Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
The Miami Heat announced that Justise Winslow is OUT for today's game vs the Charlotte Hornets.— Keith Smith (@KeithSmithNBA) March 17, 2019
Dwyane Wade is doubtful.
Miami probably without two major rotation players in a very big game in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
Hornets vs Heat Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+122) | MIA: (-144)
Spread: CHA: +3 (-110) | MIA: -3 (-110)
Total: 210 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHA: 34% | MIA: 66%
Hornets vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats
- Charlotte is 3-7 straight up (SU) in its last 10 games.
- Charlotte is 7-18 SU in its last 25 road games.
- Miami is 5-2 SU in its last seven games.
- Miami is 7-2 SU in its last nine games against Charlotte.
- Miami is 20-4 SU in its last 24 home games against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Heat Prop Bet
All Hornets-Heat betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Miami Heat to Win & Under 216.5 (+150) – The Miami Heat have been dominant against the Charlotte Hornets, and they are an elite defensive team. Miami is 20-4 SU in its last 24 home games against Charlotte, and Miami has held opponents to an average of 101.0 points per game (PPG) over its last seven games. On the season, Miami is holding opponents to just 106.2 PPG (sixth in the NBA) so we could be due for a low-scoring game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.