Cover Photo: Getty Images
Syracuse vs Duke Game Info
Syracuse Orange (
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, NC
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+530) | DUKE: (-750)
Spread: SYR: +11.5 (-110) | DUKE: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SYR: 26% | DUKE: 74%
Syracuse vs Duke Betting Trends & Stats
- The last time Duke played Syracuse, the Blue Devils won, 75-65, on the road without Zion Williamson, who is set to return to the lineup tonight.
- Duke is 15-13-0 against the spread (ATS) as a favorite this season.
- Duke is 2-6-0 ATS in its last eight games.
- Duke is 8-10-0 ATS in conference games this season.
- Syracuse is 3-5-0 ATS as an underdog this season.
- Syracuse is 12-7-0 ATS in conference games this season.
Chukwu block party last night— Syracuse Basketball (@Cuse_MBB) March 14, 2019
Syracuse vs Duke Prop Bet
All Syracuse-Duke betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Duke) Point Total: Under 77.5 (-115) – Zion will be back in the lineup tonight, but we don't know how many minutes he'll play, or even if he's 100 percent. The Blue Devils have scored more than 75 points without Williamson just once in six games. Temper expectations on Duke's scoring output in Williamson's return this evening.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.