Mavericks vs Wizards Game Info
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Mavericks vs Wizards Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+196) | WAS: (-240)
Spread: DAL: +5.5 (-110) | WAS: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 233 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: 45% | WAS: 55%
Mavericks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats
- Dallas is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) and 1-7 straight up (SU) in its last eight games.
- The total has gone under in four of Dallas' last six games.
- Dallas is 1-5 SU in its last six road games.
- Washington is 2-5 SU in its last seven games.
- The total has gone over in 11 of Washington's last 12 games.
Bradley Beal trying to warm up but Courtney Lee is heckling him pic.twitter.com/YwEJlCE52b— Hoop District (@HoopDistrictDC) March 6, 2019
Mavericks vs Wizards Prop Bet
All Mavericks-Wizards betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bradley Beal Total Points: Over 27.5 (-108) – Bradley Beal has been on fire lately, and he's single-handedly making the Washington Wizards watchable. Over his last five games, Beal is averaging 32.6 points per game (PPG), while shooting 53.2 percent from the field and 36.4 percent from beyond the arc. The Dallas Mavericks defense isn't built to contain a player as dangerous as Beal in transition, as opponents score an average of 16.7 fast break points per game against Dallas.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.