Knicks vs Suns Game Info
New York Knicks (13-51, 7-26 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (14-51, 9-23 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Talking Stick Resort – Phoenix, AZ
Knicks at Suns with a hundo on the Tank Rank.— Tankathon.com (@tankathon) March 6, 2019
Whole lot of tank teams in action tonight - a couple on ESPN. pic.twitter.com/iiZjvKDYOC
Knicks vs Suns Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: NYK: (+150) | PHX: (-178)
Spread: NYK: +4 (-110) | PHX: -4 (-110)
Total: 226 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYK: 36% | PHX: 64%
Knicks vs Suns Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 5-9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- New York is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Phoenix's last six games against New York.
Knicks vs Suns Prop Bet
All Knicks vs Suns betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dennis Smith Jr. Total Points: Under 15.5 (-122) – Over his last 10 games, Dennis Smith Jr. has averaged only 13.2 points per game (PPG), the same amount he is averaging on the season. Additionally, in his two matchups against Phoenix this season, he has averaged only 8.5 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.