Northwestern vs Illinois Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 3, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Northwestern vs Illinois Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+190) | ILL: (-240)
Spread: NW: +5 (-110) | ILL: -5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NW: 31% | ILL: 69%
Northwestern vs Illinois Betting Trends & Stats
- Northwestern is 0-4-1 against the spread and 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone under in four of Northwestern's last five games.
- Illinois is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 home games.
- The total has gone under in five of Illinois' last five games against Northwestern.
Northwestern vs Illinois Prop Bet
All Northwestern-Illinois betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Illinois) Total Points: Under 70.5 (-115) – The Northwestern Wildcats are quietly effective on the defensive end. Northwestern surrenders only 64.5 points per game (26th in the NCAA), and the Wildcats' defense excels at running opponents off the 3-point line. Opponents are making only 5.1 3-pointers per game against Northwestern (fourth in the NCAA). That could be a problem for the Illinois Fighting Illini, as Illinois attempts 23.8 3-pointers per game, but only hits 8.0 of those attempts per contest (132nd in the NCAA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.