Kentucky vs Tennessee Game Info
No. 4 Kentucky Wildcats (24-4, 13-2 SEC) vs No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (25-3, 13-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Haven't been home in a while. Just in case you need a refresher.— Tennessee Basketball (@Vol_Hoops) March 1, 2019
Here's your Saturday itinerary ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/R5eYnMteMm
Kentucky vs Tennessee Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+135) | TENN: (-160)
Spread: UK: +3 (-110) | TENN: -3 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UK: 46% | TENN: 54%
Kentucky vs Tennessee Betting Trends & Stats
- Kentucky beat Tennessee, 86-69, in their first meeting this season.
- Kentucky is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) on the road this season.
- Kentucky is 2-5 ATS in its last seven road games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 16-0 straight up and 6-8-1 ATS at home this season.
- The total has gone under in six of Tennessee's last nine home games against Kentucky.
Tennessee-Kentucky all-time series by the numbers. https://t.co/i26wHuEZDo— Vols Wire (@VolsWire) March 1, 2019
Kentucky vs Tennessee Prop Bet
All Kentucky-Tennessee betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Tennessee) Total Points: Over 72.5 (-120) – The Volunteers are averaging an impressive 83.2 points per game this season and have proven they know how to put up points against ranked opponents. Tennessee has scored at least 73 points in three of its four games against ranked opponents this season, including the both games played at home. The only team to hold them under that threshold was actually Kentucky, but the Vols' home-court advantage may prove to be too much for the Wildcats in this one.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.