Jones vs Smith Date & Fight Info
Jon Jones (23-1-0) vs Anthony Smith (31-13-0)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 2, 2019
Time: The card begins at 6:15 p.m. EST –
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, LV
Jones vs Smith Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jones: (-1200)
- Smith: (+710)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
Jones vs Smith Betting Trends & Stats
- Jones leads Smith in significant strikes accuracy 55.8 percent to 47.2 percent.
- Jones leads Smith in takedown accuracy 48.0 percent to 28.5 percent.
- Jones puts his light heavyweight title belt on the line in this fight.
- Both fighters height and weight are identical, but Jones has the advantage in reach, 84" to 76".
Friendly reminder that Jon Jones made your “GOAT” cry like a baby pic.twitter.com/JuI2Qjosfr— Omar Villa- (@ohmar762) February 18, 2019
Jones vs Smith Best Prop Bet
- Jones Win by KO/TKO (-140) – Jones is back in the full swing of things after getting the win at UFC 232 in his first fight back from suspension. The odds might be lower than you're used to for a prop bet, but there's still value here. Jones has 10 career wins by knockout and many expect this fight to be number 11. He holds a heavy lead in his striking accuracy compared to Smith and that should lead to it being his focus in this fight. Jones has the ability to end a fight with one punch and we may see it happen if he's able to keep this fight upright.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.