New Mexico vs Utah State Game Info
New Mexico Lobos (
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019
Time: 11:00 p.m. EST
New Mexico vs Utah State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: UNM: (+825) | USU: (-1325)
Spread: UNM: +14.5 (-110) | USU: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UNM: 56% | USU: 44%
New Mexico vs Utah State Betting Trends & Stats
- New Mexico and Utah State have split their last 10 matchups 5-5, but only one of New Mexico's wins came in Logan.
- Utah State defeated New Mexico on the road, 68-66, in their first matchup earlier this season.
- Utah State is 12-13 against the spread and 7-4 at home.
- New Mexico is 9-15 ATS and one of the worst road teams in the nation at 2-7.
- In games where they are double-digit underdogs, the Lobos are 1-2 ATS and 1-2 straight up.
- Utah State has won 9 of its last 10 games, but it has only covered the spread in four of them.
- Utah State is 7-5 ATS as a double-digit favorite.
New Mexico vs Utah State Prop Bet
All New Mexico-Utah State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (New Mexico) Total Points: Under 69 (-110) – While the Aggies have a stellar offense, they only give up 66.1 points per game on the year. They're also playing at home, where they've held their last two opponents to 59 and 65 points. When these two teams played earlier this season, New Mexico scored only 66 points at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username