Rhode Island vs VCU Game Info
Rhode Island Rams (12-12, 5-7 A-10) vs VCU Rams (19-6, 10-2 A-10)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Stuart C. Siegel Center – Richmond, VA
GAMEDAY. Today, we hunt for win No. 20. See you at The Stu!— VCU Basketball (@VCU_Hoops) February 19, 2019
E.J. Wade Arena
@CBSSportsNet - https://t.co/voCjYg2ry2
https://t.co/ZbVwLmzrEm#ThisIsRamNation #LetsGoVCU pic.twitter.com/0bmJdljTAk
Rhode Island vs VCU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: URI: (+295) | VCU: (-390)
Spread: URI: +8 (-110) | VCU: -8 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: URI: 43% | VCU: 57%
Rhode Island vs VCU Betting Trends & Stats
- Rhode Island is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Rhode Island is 2-7 ATS in its last nine road games.
- Rhode Island is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against VCU.
- VCU is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- VCU is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- VCU is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Rhode Island.
Rhode Island vs VCU Prop Bet
All Rhode Island vs VCU betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Rhode Island +4.5 (-110) – In the last 10 matchups between Rhode Island and VCU, URI has outscored VCU by an average of 1.4 points in the first half. In a smaller, more recent sample size, Rhode Island has outscored VCU in the first half by an average of 0.6 points in
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.