Cover Photo: Getty Images
Florida State vs Clemson Game Info
No. 16 Florida State Seminoles (20-5, 8-4 ACC) at Clemson Tigers (15-10, 5-7 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
Florida State vs Clemson Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+100) | CLEM: (-120)
Spread: FSU: +1 (-110) | CLEM: -1 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FSU: 51% | CLEM: 49%
Florida State vs Clemson Betting Trends & Stats
- Florida State is 1-1 against the spread as an away underdog this season.
- Florida State is 7-5 ATS in conference games this season.
- Clemson is 6-6 ATS as a home favorite this season.
- Clemson is 7-5 ATS in conference games this season.
Florida State vs Clemson Prop Bet
All Florida State-Clemson betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Clemson -0.5 (-110) – Clemson's bigs are among the best in the country. The Tigers rank 30th in block percentage and ninth in defensive rebounding percentage. They dominate the paint and limit opponents' second chances. Florida State is a poor shooting team, evidenced by its shooting percentage and efficiency, both outside the top-100 in the nation. If the Seminoles fail to hit their shots early, Clemson could pick up a ton of easy baskets in the paint and grab an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.