Oklahoma vs TCU Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (15-10, 3-9 Big 12) at TCU Horned Frogs (17-7, 5-6 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Oklahoma vs TCU Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+185) | TCU: (-235)
Spread: OKLA: +5.5 (-110) | TCU: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKLA: 25% | TCU: 75%
Oklahoma vs TCU Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma is 16-6-3 against the spread (ATS) this season, good for eighth in the nation.
- TCU is 13-11-0 ATS on the season.
- Three of four games in this series have gone over the total over the last three seasons.
- The Sooners beat the Horned Frogs earlier in the season, 76-74.
- The Sooners have lost five straight games.
TCU basketball will be short-handed vs. Oklahoma today https://t.co/i8Go21xQEn— Star-Telegram (@startelegram) February 16, 2019
Oklahoma vs TCU Prop Bet
All Oklahoma-TCU betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Oklahoma) Total Points: Over 69.5 (-120) – The Sooners' five-game losing streak hasn't been pretty, but Oklahoma can still score. They put up more than 70 points last time they played the Horned Frogs and have scored more than 69 points in five of their last eight games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.