Cover Photo: Getty Images
Florida State vs Georgia Tech Game Info
No. 17 Florida State Seminoles (19-5, 7-4 ACC) at Georgia Tech (11-14, 3-9 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Location: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
The @FSUHoops Seminoles travel to Georgia to take on the @GTMBB Yellow Jackets with a 2pm ET tip off! Tune in on your local Raycom Sports Network or watch live here : https://t.co/JBFFmIEOvk #FSUvsGT pic.twitter.com/qwr1T2JmKN— Raycom Sports (@RaycomSports) February 16, 2019
Florida State vs Georgia Tech Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (-320) | GT: (+245)
Spread: FSU: -7 (-110) | GT: +7 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FSU: 90% | GT: 10%
Florida State vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Florida State has won six straight games, covering the spread in five of those contests.
- Florida State is 8-18 against the spread (ATS) versus ACC teams on the road over the last three seasons.
- Two of the last three Florida State-Georgia Tech meetings have gone under the total.
- The total has gone over in five of Florida State's last seven games.
- The total has gone under in eight of Georgia Tech's last nine games.
Florida State vs Georgia Tech Prop Bet
All Florida State vs Georgia Tech prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Florida State) Total Points: Over 69.5 (-110) – The Seminoles haven't had any issues scoring the basketball of late, scoring at least 77 points in six of their last seven games. Georgia Tech does like to play at a slower tempo than FSU is used to, but with the way the Seminoles are rolling right now, they'll be tough to stop this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.