Cover Photo: Getty Images
Roma vs Porto Game Info
AS Roma vs FC Porto
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Location: Stadio Olimpico (Rome, Italy)
Roma vs Porto Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Home (Roma): -105
Away (Porto): +290
Tie / Draw: +240
Under 0.5: +980
Over 0.5: -2000
Under 1.5: +270
Over 1.5: -340
Under 2.5: -108
Over 2.5: -108
Roma vs Porto Betting Trends & Stats
- Porto defeated Roma in the Champions League two seasons ago.
- Porto is unbeaten in its six Champions League group matches this season.
- Porto is averaging 1.9 goals per game over its last 10.
- Porto has scored three or more goals in three of its last six games.
- Roma has scored three goals or more in four of the last six matches.
- Roma is averaging 2.3 goals per game over its last 10.
Roma vs Porto Prop Bet
All Roma vs Porto betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-130) - Each side is doing a great job finding the back of the net with averages in the range of two goals per game over the last 10. With the spotlight of the Champions League shining brightly, look for both sides to bring their A-game and give us spectators a great watch this afternoon.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.