Cover Photo: Getty Images
Magic vs Hawks Game Info
Date: Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Orlando Magic president Jeff Weltman and GM John Hammond consider the Fultz acquisition as a low-risk, high-reward proposition. Magic will proceed with his arrival as long-term project and like chances w/ Steve Clifford and his staff getting to work with the former No. 1 pick.— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 7, 2019
Magic vs Hawks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+102) | ATL: (-120)
Spread: ORL: +1.5 (-110) | ATL: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORL: (51%) | ATL: (49%)
Magic vs Hawks Betting Trends & Stats
- Orlando is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Orlando is 4-15 straight up in its last 19 road games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 2-4 SU and 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has gone over in six of Atlanta's last eight games.
Magic vs Hawks Prop Bet
All Magic-Hawks betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Atlanta Hawks to Win & Over 224.5 Total Points (+300) – The Orlando Magic have struggled when playing in Atlanta lately, winning just four of their last 19 road games against the Hawks. Furthermore, the total in the Hawks' last eight games has finished at an average of 240.6 points per game. And the total has exceeded 224.5 points in seven of Atlanta's last eight contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.