Cover Photo: Getty Images
Duke vs Virginia Game Info
No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (20-2, 8-1 ACC) at No. 3 Virginia Cavaliers (20-1, 8-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Location: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Duke vs Virginia Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+105) | UVA: (-125)
Spread: DUKE: +1.5 (-110) | UVA: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DUKE: 58% | UVA: 42%
Duke vs Virginia Betting Trends & Stats
- Duke won the first meeting with Virginia this season on Jan. 19 by the score of 72-70.
- Duke is 11-3 ATS in games after allowing 60 points or less this season. Duke allowed 55 points against Boston College on Tuesday.
- Duke has only been an underdog once this season. That resulted in a 118-84 win over Kentucky to open the season.
- Virginia is 15-5 ATS as a favorite this season.
- After covering 10 straight games, Virginia has failed to cover the spread in each of its last two.
- The total has gone under in each of the last five Duke games.
- The total has gone under in three of the last four Virginia games.
Duke vs Virginia Prop Bet
All Duke vs Virginia betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Moneyline: Duke (+100) – This one is all about value, as you'll have -110 odds taking Duke with the 1st half spread at +0.5, forcing you to lay a little more money on that prop bet. Even though the Blue Devils are the road team, they have more NBA-ready talent than the Cavaliers and that could prove to be beneficial early on in a hostile road environment. In its only game as an underdog, Duke absolutely ran Kentucky out of the gym, possibly hinting at some extra motivation this afternoon. It's also worth noting that Duke is averaging 42.6 points in the first half of games this season – that's the fourth-best average in the nation.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.