Georgetown vs Providence Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (14-8, 4-5 Big East) at Providence Friars (13-9, 3-6 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Location: Dunkin Donuts Center – Providence, RI
Georgetown vs Providence Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTWN: (+180) | PROV: (-225)
Spread: GTWN: +5 (-110) | PROV: -5 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GTWN: (68%) | PROV: (32%)
Georgetown vs Providence Betting Trends & Stats
- Georgetown is 8-16-1 against the spread in its last 25 games.
- Georgetown is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games.
- Providence is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- Providence is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games against Georgetown.
Georgetown vs Providence Prop Bet
All Georgetown-Providence betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Spread: Georgetown +2.5 (-115) – The Hoyas are the underdogs coming into this game, but they've performed well against Providence recently. Over their last three matchups, the Hoyas have averaged 1.6 more points per first half than the Friars. On the season, Georgetown is also averaging 82.3 points per game, while Providence is averaging just 72.1 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.