Pistons vs Lakers Game Info
Detroit Pistons (17-21, 6-11 away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (22-19, 13-8 home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2019
Time: 10:40 p.m. EST
Pistons vs Lakers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+110) | LAL: (-128)
Spread: DET: +2 (-110) | LAL: -2 (-110)
Total: 215.5 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: (25%) | LAL: (75%)
Pistons vs Lakers Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit has won four of the past five matchups between the two teams.
- Detroit is 17-20-1 ATS this season, but only 9-8-0 on the road.
- Detroit is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games.
- Los Angeles is one of the worst teams against the spread in the NBA as they sit at 18-23 on the season, going 9-12 at home.
- Los Angeles is 2-5 this season without Lebron James, and he won't be playing tonight.
Each Team's Best Win
- Detroit Pistons: vs. Golden State Warriors (111-102) - Dec. 1, 2018
- Los Angeles Lakers: @ Golden State Warriors (127-101) - Dec. 25, 2018
Pistons vs Lakers Prop Bets
- Andre Drummond: Over 31.5 Pts + Reb (-106): Drummond has been a monster down low for the Pistons this season, averaging 17.1 points and 14.9 rebounds a game -- that would essentially hit the over-mark. He's going head-to-head against JaVale McGee, who is right around league-average in defensive metrics. Drummond is also coming off of a 19-point, 14-rebound game against the Spurs and a 15-point, 18-rebound game against the Jazz -- two of the toughest teams down low.
- Blake Griffin: Over 25.5 Points (-116): Without LeBron there to check Griffin, he should be able to run wild on the Lakers. Griffin is already averaging 25.3 points per game this season so hitting 26 should be easy for the All-Star -- he has scored 26 or more in four straight games anyway. With Drummond cleaning the glass, and Griffin scoring in bunches, it might be a rough night for the LeBron-less Lakers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username