Cover Photo: Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images
Seahawks vs Cowboys Game Info
Seattle Seahawks (10-6, 4-4 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (10-6, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 5, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Seahawks vs Cowboys Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+106) I DAL: (-122)
Spread: SEA: +2.5 (-110) I DAL: -2.5 (-122)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-125) | Under: (+105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: (56%) I DAL: (44%)
Seahawks vs Cowboys Betting Trends and Stats
- Dallas is 5-2-1 ATS at home this season.
- Seattle is 3-3-1 ATS on the road this year.
- Dallas is 2-5 SU in their last seven postseason games.
- Seattle is 8-4 SU in the postseason during the Russell Wilson era.
- Dallas is 10-9 all-time against the Seahawks, but Seattle has won the only postseason game they've played against one another.
Seahawks vs Cowboys Best Prop Bet
All Seahawks-Cowboys prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cowboys Win By 1-13 Points (+150) – Dallas has been excellent at keeping games close this season, playing in just three games this year decided by more than one score (1-2 record in those games). The Seahawks own one of the most potent offenses in the league, but their defense may do them in. Dallas utilizes a run-focused offense with Ezekiel Elliott and considering Seattle has allowed 4.9 yards per rush to opposing running backs on the road, the Cowboys could end up winning a close one.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.