Clemson vs Alabama CFP National Championship Game Info
Clemson Tigers (14-0, 5-0 Away) vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (14-0, 7-0 Home)
Date: Monday, January 7, 2018
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: Levi's Stadium –
Clemson vs Alabama CFP National Championship Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+190) | BAMA: (-240)
Spread: CLEM: +6 (-115) | BAMA: -6 (-105)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLEM: (45%) | BAMA: (55%)
Alabama and Clemson put on a show the last time they went head-to-head as No. 1 and No. 2 pic.twitter.com/AGlAlPpCKL— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 30, 2018
Clemson vs Alabama CFP National Championship Betting Trends & Stats
- The Clemson Tigers have scored an average of 38 points per game over their last five games.
- The Clemson Tigers have given up an average of 12.2 points per game over their last five games.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide have scored an average of 41.2 points per game over their last five games.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide have given up an average of 20 points per game over their last five games.
Each Team’s Best Win
- Clemson: vs. Notre Dame (30-3) – Dec. 29
- Alabama: vs. Georgia (45-20) – Dec. 1
Clemson vs Alabama CFP National Championship Prop Bets
- Away Team (Clemson) Total Points: Over 26.5 –
Tua Tagovailoa had more TDs than incompletions pic.twitter.com/yWmeCACnqt— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 30, 2018
- Home Team (Alabama) Total Points: Over 32.5 –
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staleyalso participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.