Sun Bowl Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (7-5) vs. Stanford Cardinals (8-4)
Date: Monday, Dec. 31, 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Location: Sun Bowl —
Sun Bowl Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+160) | STAN: (-190)
Spread: PIT: +4 (-115) | STAN: -4 (-105)
Total: 52 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: (48
Sun Bowl Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh has lost their last three bowl games and five of their last six.
- Pittsburgh is 56th in the nation ATS
- Stanford is on a three-game winning streak.
- Stanford is 7-4-1 ATS this year, 22nd in the nation this season.
- This is Stanford's 10th-straight bowl game appearance, with a 5-4 record over this run.
- Stanford's star running back Bryce Love will skip the Sun Bowl to focus on the NFL Draft.
Sun Bowl Prop Bets
- Home Team (Stanford) - Over 28 Total Points (-115): Life is too short to bet the under, and you'll be rewarded with your decision on this one. The Cardinal averages 29.5 points per game and have eclipsed 28 points six times this season. This Pittsburgh defense makes matters much better as they enter this game 82nd in the nation in opponent scoring, allowing over 30 points per game.
- Away Team (Pittsburgh) - Over 24 Total Points (-110): Sure, Pittsburgh has only scored 13 points over the last two games, but we'll forgive them since it was against the Miami Hurricanes on the road and then the Clemson Tigers in the ACC Championship Game. Before those last two games, the Panthers had scored at least 34 points four times in a span of six games. To close out the season, you'd expect these guys to open up the playbook and have some fun against a Stanford team from the left coast, playing an early afternoon game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.