Eagles vs Cowboys Game Info
Philadelphia Eagles (6-6, 2-3 Away) @ Dallas Cowboys (7-5, 5-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Eagles vs Cowboys Betting Info
Odds: All lines and props provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – updated as of 11:15 a.m. EST, Sunday, December 9, 2018.
Moneyline: PHI: (+158) | DAL: (-184)
Spread: PHI: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Betting Percentages (Spread): PHI: (42%) | DAL: (58%)
We sat down with Alshon Jeffery after he arrived in Dallas— John Clark (@JClarkNBCS) December 8, 2018
“Its Eagles vs Cowboys. If we just do our job, I guarantee we’ll come out with a victory”
“We’re just starting to peak at the right time. We’re clicking”#FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/E38HU6NFSm
Eagles vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- The Cowboys are 7-5 ATS this season
- The Eagles are 4-8 ATS
- The Cowboys are 5-7 versus the over this season
- The Eagles are 4-8 versus the over this season
If the Cowboys and the Giants win today, Dallas would have to lose out, and the Redskins or Eagles would have to win out in order for the Cowboys to lose the division.— Bobby Belt (@BobbyBeltTX) December 9, 2018
In other words, Dallas and NYG winning today would mean one more victory and the Cowboys clinch the NFC East.
Eagles vs Cowboys Best Prop Bets
- Cowboys Win by 14+ Points (+290): Yes, it's a division rivalry. Yes, the Eagles really need the game. But the Cowboys smell blood and a win today goes a very long way to a division title in a season where no team has seemed to want that title in the NFC East.
- Carson Wentz throws for 300+ yards and Philadelphia wins (+400). Above, I just said the Cowboys will roll. But I'm literally hedging my bets here. Desperate teams usually come to play and a +400 is too tempting not to wager a bit here.
- Golden Tate First TD Scorer (+1400): I mean, someone has to score the first touchdown, and at +1400, a $25 wager will get you $350
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Tom McFeeley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tom also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username BigMacFantasySports. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.