Michigan State vs. Florida Info
No. 10 Michigan State Spartans (7-2, 1-1 Away) @ Florida Gators (5-3. 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 8, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Michigan State vs. Florida Betting Info
Odds: All lines provided by FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-135) | UF: (+115)
Spread: MSU: -2 (-110) | UF: +2 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Betting Percentages (Spread): MSU: (75%) I UF: (25%)
Michigan State vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 6-3 ATS this season.
- The total has gone under in four of Michigan State's nine games this season.
- Florida is 4-4 ATS this season.
- The Gators have a hard time scoring points, only hitting the over twice this season.
Michigan State's three primary big men --- Ward, Goins, and Tillman --- are averaging a combined 24.1 RPG. Florida is averaging 35 RPG as a team. Hope the Gators are ready for combat. Noon ET. CBS.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) December 8, 2018
Michigan State vs. Florida Best Prop Bet
All Michigan State-Florida props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Michigan State: Over 71.5 points (-115) – You'd expect a team to struggle on the road but that has been the opposite for the Spartans. They're 2-0 with the over on the road this season and are ninth in scoring on the year with 87.2 points per game. The Spartans have not scored under 78 points once this entire season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.