Camellia Bowl Game Info
Georgia Southern Eagles (9-3) vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles (7-5)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Location: Cramton Bowl – Montgomery, AL
Camellia Bowl Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: GSU: (-115) | EMU: (-105)
Spread: GSU: -1 (-110) | EMU: +1 (-110)
Total: 48 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSU: (79%) | EMU: (21%)
Lunsford to Front Travel for GS Students to Camellia Bowl https://t.co/Wmfi2pmxRS— Georgia Southern Football (@GSAthletics_FB) December 5, 2018
Camellia Bowl Betting Trends & Stats
- Georgia Southern boasts the third-best record against the spread in the nation this season at 9-3-0.
- Georgia Southern head coach Chad Lunsford is paying out of his own pocket to bus GSU students to attend the Camellia Bowl.
- The 2018 Camellia Bowl will be Eastern Michigan and Georgia Southern's first-ever meeting in history.
Each Team's Best Win
- Eastern Michigan: @ Purdue (20-19) – Sept. 8
- Georgia Southern: vs. No. 25 Appalachian State (34-14) – Oct. 25
Purdue will pay $6m/year to a 13-12 coach with an active Eastern Michigan losing streak.— The Solid Verbal (@SolidVerbal) November 29, 2018
The eventual 30 for 30 in 2029 about the death of college football is gonna be so sadmazing.
Camellia Bowl Prop Bets
- Away Team (Eastern Michigan) Total: Under 23.5 Points (-110) – Eastern Michigan comes into this matchup with the No. 82 scoring offense in the country at just 25.4 points per game. And it doesn't get any easier facing Georgia Southern's stingy defense either. GSU has allowed just 23 PPG on the season, and 22 PPG over their last three games.
- Home Team (Georgia Southern) Total: Over 24.5 Points (-110) – The Eagles average nearly a full touchdown more than their Camellia Bowl point total, scoring
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.