Game Info: Philadelphia Eagles (4-5, 2-2 Road) @ New Orleans Saints (8-1, 3-1 Home)
: Sunday, Nov. 18
: 4:25 p.m. EST
: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – Updated as of Nov. 17, 3:30 p.m. EST
: PHI: (+300) | NO: (-360)
: PHI: +8 (-115) | NO: -8 (-105)
: 56 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Brees also averaging 347.8 YPG at home vs 242 YPG on the road this year with three more TDs in one less game at the Superdome in 2018. https://t.co/ncn7PvY28e— Ben Heisler (@bennyheis) November 13, 2018
Interesting Stats, Facts & Betting Trends:
- The Saints are 11-16 all-time against the Eagles in the regular season, but with Drew Brees the Saints are 3-2 against Philadelphia in the regular season and 2-0 in the playoffs.
- New Orleans is averaging 36.7 points per game, most in the NFL. The Eagles are 21st in the league at 22.0 points per game.The Saints are somehow even better at home, averaging 37.3 points per game.
- Eagles QB Carson Wentz is dealing with the highest percentage of dropped balls on third down this season.
Best Prop Bets
- Michael Thomas To Score 2+ Touchdowns: (+310) – Thomas has been a monster all season and the Dallas Cowboys' offense just put up 27 points on the Eagles. The Saints are going to be scoring all day, so why not double down on their top receiver.
- Josh Adams Under 39.5 Rushing Yards: (-118) – Despite being in the middle of the pack defensively, the Saints actually have the best rush defense in the league, giving up just 80.1 yards per game. They even held Todd Gurley to just 68 yards. With Adams' careers high sitting at just 61 rush yards and that he's sure to lose carries to both Corey Clement and Wendell Smallwood, I'll take almost even-money on this prop.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.