GameInfo: Toronto Raptors (12-3, 5-1 Away) @ Boston Celtics (8-6, 4-1 Home)
: Friday, Nov. 16
: 7:10 p.m. EST
: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – Updated as of 1:10 p.m. EST
: TOR: (+114) | BOS: (-132)
: TOR: +2 (-110) | BOS: -2 (-110)
: 218.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Injury Report: For complete injury update, click here.
- The Raptors won the first meeting against the Celtics this season, 113-101, in Toronto.
- Toronto is 6-3 (7-2 against the spread) versus Boston in their last nine meetings; six of those games went under the total.
- Boston is 22-9 ATS in home games versus teams with a winning record over the last two seasons.
Best Prop Bets:
- Jonas Valanciunas: Under 21.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-118) – Lots of things are trending down for Valanciunas in this tough matchup against the Celtics, who have limited him to one double-double in their last eight meetings. JoVal did play a season-high 27 minutes against the Pistons on Wednesday, but he has typically been closer to the 20-minute range most of this season. With the lack on time on the court, it should translate to a lack of output.
- Celtics First Half Spread: -0.5 (-118) – The Celtics are pretty desperate for a win, having lost four of six, so expect them to have a lot of energy coming out of the gate at home. In the teams' first matchup, the Celtics also led 53-49 at the half.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.