Game Info: Houston Rockets (4-6, 4-2 Away) @ San Antonio Spurs (6-4, 4-2 Home)
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 10
- Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
- Venue: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Odds: All odds and props provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – updated as of 4:30 p.m. EST
- Moneyline: HOU: (-138) | SAS: (+118)
- Spread: HOU: -2 (-110) | SAS: +2 (-110)
- Total: 210.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
DeRozan and Harden have come a long way since their childhood days in Compton when they bummed rides to pick-up games: “We really came from nothing, hoping someone had a car to come pick us up so we could go play basketball," DeRozan said. #Spurs https://t.co/uVV7tAgZTW— Tom Orsborn (@tom_orsborn) November 9, 2018
Key Injuries: Click here for complete NBA injury report.
- The Houston Rockets have won three of their last four games.
- Thus far at home this season, the Spurs have given up as many points as they've scored.
- In six home games this season, DeMar DeRozan has averaged 26.8 points per game.
Best Prop Bets:
- PLAYER PERFORMANCE DOUBLES: James Harden 30+ Pts + Houston To Win (+310) – Harden averaged just over 27 points per game last season against the Spurs and the Rockets won three of those four games. With the Rockets favored in this one and Harden's average against the Spurs last season only three points off the number, 3-to-1 odds look good on this player performance double.
- FIRST BASKET / WINNER DOUBLE: DeMar DeRozan + San Antonio (+1000) – If you think the Spurs win at home on Saturday, choosing their leading scorer to hit the first basket of the game pays out at 10-to-1. This one is well worth a shot.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.