Game Info: Philadelphia 76ers (6-5) @ Indiana Pacers (7-4)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Location: Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: PHI: +118 | IND: -140
Spread: PHI: +2.5 (-110) | IND: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 217 | Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Despite the up-and-down start for the #Sixers, one thing has been consistently obvious - Joel Embiid is becoming a full-fledged superstar. Read @Jackfrank_jjf on the center’s outstanding start to the season: https://t.co/Gaguj1xfHy pic.twitter.com/941wjb0cRE— Liberty Ballers (@Liberty_Ballers) November 7, 2018
- Indiana is 5-2 against Philly over the last three seasons.
- Indiana is 28-16 against the spread as a favorite over the last two seasons.
- Philly committed a season-high 27 turnovers in their last game, a 25-point loss in Brooklyn --- they now have the fourth-highest turnover rate in the NBA with 14 per game.
- The 76ers have been off for three days since their loss to the Nets. They were 4-1 in their previous five before the loss.
Best Prop Bets:
- J.J. Redick: Over 16.5 Points (-104) - You'll have to pay attention to the injury news throughout the day, but Robert Covington is questionable with a back injury tonight. Redick already has the team's second-highest usage rate with all 76ers healthy, so if RoCo misses the game, Redick should have more than enough shot attempts to hit the 16.5-mark. It's also worth noting, Redick has scored at least 15 points in eight of the 76ers' 11 games this season, and his odds for over 2.5 3-pointers made tonight is at a whopping -200.
- Line/Total Double 2: Indiana Pacers -0.5/Over 214.5 (+190) - We hit correctly on a
similar prop betlast night with the Charlotte Hornets, so let's take that momentum into Indy tonight. The 76ers are turning the ball over a lot, and could also be without Covington in this one. The over is particularly appealing here, considering Pacers head coach Nate McMillan really put an emphasis on making sure his team, which ranks second-slowest in pace, starts pushing the tempo more often. The 76ers will be more than happy to oblige, as they run the NBA's sixth-fastest pace.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.