- The Bucks lead the NBA in total rebounding with 61.4 per game, while the Trail Blazers rank fourth with 59.4.
- The Bucks rank third in offensive efficiency (113), while the Trail Blazers rank fifth (111.4).
- The Bucks set a franchise record for most 3-pointers made (22) in their last game -- 10 different players connected from behind the arc.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: Over 44.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-118) - The Greek Freak has been outstanding to start the season, including a triple-double (26 points, 15 rebounds, 11 assists) against the Sacramento Kings. What's even more interesting is tonight's one-on-one matchup against Trail Blazers forward Al-Farouq Aminu, who is a good defender but has struggled against these versatile bigs. Antetokounmpo did drop 44 points on him the first time these two met last season.
- C.J. McCollum: Over 26.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-126) - You would think a well-coached Bucks team would key-in on Damian Lillard tonight, so that should open up plenty of opportunities for their second-main scoring threat. McCollum has actually posted at least 21 points in four of his last five meetings with the Bucks; he'll chip in sparingly on the assists and rebounds, so scoring is the key here.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.