Cover Photo: Harry How/Getty Images
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 27
- Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
- Location: AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Moneyline: Los Angeles Lakers (-126) I San Antonio Spurs (+108)
- Spread: Los Angeles Lakers (-2, -110) I San Antonio Spurs (+2, -110)
- Over/Under: Over: 231.5 (-110) I Under: 231.5 (-110)
- The Lakers' overtime loss to the Spurs last week was the most points a LeBron-led team has ever scored (142).
- The Spurs lead the all-time regular season series 87-81, but the Lakers lead the playoff series 34-22.
- LeBron James career averages against the Spurs are: 26.7 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 7 assists.
The Lakers dropped 142 points in their loss to the Spurs.— ESPN (@espn) October 23, 2018
That's the most points a LeBron-led team has scored. Ever. pic.twitter.com/TpnTrBxCAe
Best Prop Bets:
Josh Hart over 14.5 Points (-112)
Hart is off to a great start to his year, putting up 15 points or more in three of his first five games. Expect there to be plenty of points to go around, especially for the young guard who has been assertive on offense so far this season.
DeMar DeRozan Over 25.5 (-120)
We've seen early on how much the Spurs rely on DeRozen on the offensive end, as he's the clear team leader on that side of the ball. With starting point guard Dejounte Murray lost for the season, DeRozan has the ball in his hands that much more to create opportunities for himself and his teammates. He dropped 32 points in the first matchup between these two teams. Much of the same type of scoring should be expected tonight, especially with the Spurs now playing at home.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.