- Date: Friday, Oct. 26
- Time: 8:09 p.m. EST
- Location: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
- Red Sox: Rick Porcello (Postseason Stats: 4 appearances, 10 2/3 innings, 1-0, 5.00 ERA)
- Dodgers: Walker Buehler (Postseason Stats: 3 starts, 0-1, 16 2/3 innings, 5.40 ERA)
- Moneyline: Boston Red Sox (+140) I Los Angeles Dodgers (-156)
- Spread: Boston Red Sox +1.5 (-154) I Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 (+138)
- Over/Under: Over: 7.5 (+104) I Under: 7.5 (-122)
No team in history has come back from a 3-0 #WorldSeries deficit. If the visiting #RedSox beat rookie Walker Buehler and the #Dodgers in Game 3, well ... good night and good luck, Los Angeles. https://t.co/CSbaLLBE5l— Matt Marrone (@thebigm) October 26, 2018
- Buehler hasn't pitched since throwing 4 2/3 innings of one-run ball in the Dodgers' Game 7 NLCS win over the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Buehler has never faced the Red Sox; Porcello has two career starts against the Dodgers, but hasn't faced them since 2011.
- The Red Sox have won all five of their road playoff games this season, including the series clinchers in the ALDS and ALCS.
- With no DH in the National League ballpark, Mookie Betts could move from the outfield to second base in order to get J.D. Martinez
into the Red Sox lineup as an outfielder.
Best Prop Bets:
- Manny Machado: To Hit a Homerun (+380) – Machado has great numbers against Porcello, going 13-for-38 (.342) with two homers and a .907 OPS.
- Matt Kemp: To Hit a Homerun (+550) – Let's double down on the Dodgers here. Kemp is 4-for-6 against Porcello, including a triple. So to say Kemp sees Porcello well would be an understatement.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.