49ers vs Seahawks Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 17 Sunday Night Football
49ers vs Seahawks Game Info
San Francisco 49ers (12-3, 6-1 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (11-4, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field – Seattle, WA
49ers vs Seahawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-170) | SEA: (+148)
Spread: SF: -3 (-120) | SEA: +3 (+100)
Total: 47 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (N/A) | SEA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NFC West: SF: (-180) | SEA: (+155)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: SF: (+250) | SEA: (+500)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: SF: (+550) | SEA: (+1300)
49ers vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of San Francisco's last nine games.
- San Francisco is 3-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against Seattle.
- Seattle is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games as an underdog.
- Seattle is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games against San Francisco.
49ers vs Seahawks Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 30.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 19.3 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 25.6 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 24.8 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- San Francisco defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 34-31, at home in Week 16.
- Seattle lost to the Arizona Cardinals, 27-13, on the road in Week 16.
49ers vs Seahawks Prop Bet
All 49ers-Seahawks odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): San Francisco by 14+ Points (+280) – CenturyLink Field has been anything but a friendly place for the Seahawks to play this year. Seattle owns a middling 4-3 record as hosts and the Seahawks have been torn apart defensively, allowing 29.0 PPG across those seven contests. Additionally, two of those three losses have come by at least 14 points. Facing the league's second-best scoring offense, and having to do so without some key players, the Seahawks could struggle to keep this game within 14 points, even at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.