49ers vs Chiefs Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Preseason Week 3 Game
49ers vs Chiefs Game Info
San Francisco 49ers (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
49ers vs Chiefs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+175) | KC: (-210)
Spread: SF: +4.5 (-110) | KC: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 42% | KC: 58%
49ers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last five road games against Kansas City.
- San Francisco is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against an AFC West opponent.
- Kansas City is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games against an opponent in the NFC West.
- Kansas City is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 home games.
49ers vs Chiefs Stats
- San Francisco defeated the Denver Broncos, 24-15, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Kansas City lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 17-7, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- San Francisco averaged 21.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 27.2 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Kansas City averaged 34.8 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Kansas City surrendered 26.2 PPG last season (No. 24 in the NFL).
49ers vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All 49ers-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 14+ Points (+260) – Despite a 3-2 record in its last five preseason home games (dating back to 2017), the Kansas City Chiefs have won two of those contests by 14 or more points. The San Francisco 49ers, meanwhile, are 2-3 in their last five preseason road games (dating back to 2017). Even though each of those three Niners' losses came by six points or fewer, Patrick Mahomes and the rest of the Chiefs' explosive starting offense are likely to see extended action during Week 3 of the preseason, which could amount to an early lead for Kansas City.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.