49ers vs Broncos Game Info
San Francisco 49ers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (1-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Broncos Stadium at Mile High – Denver, CO
49ers vs Broncos Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+105) | DEN: (-130)
Spread: SF: +1 (-105) | DEN: -1 (-115)
Total: 41 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 47% | DEN: 53%
49ers vs Broncos Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- Denver is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Denver's last 10 games.
- Denver is 1-4 ATS in its last five games when playing as the favorite.
49ers vs Broncos Stats
- San Francisco averaged 21.4 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 21 in NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 27.2 PPG in 2018 (No. 28 in NFL).
- Denver averaged 20.6 PPG in 2018 (No. 24 in NFL).
- Denver surrendered 21.8 PPG in 2018 (T-No. 12 in NFL).
49ers vs Broncos Prop Bet
All 49ers-Broncos odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): San Francisco 49ers by 1-13 Points (+170) – The San Francisco 49ers won a hard-fought contest in their first preseason game, knocking off the Dallas Cowboys, 17-9. Meanwhile, the Denver Broncos lost their most recent preseason game, 22-14, to the Seattle Seahawks. With rookie QB Drew Lock, who only averaged 6.4 yards per attempt and threw an interception in his preseason debut, set to play major snaps, the 49ers could have the edge here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.