2021 Tokyo Olympics: Women's High Jump Gold Medal Winner Odds Favor Ukraine's Yaroslava Mahuchikh on FanDuel
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are in full swing and sports fans are able to put in wagers on a number of different events on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Women's track & field remains one of the most exciting sports on the Olympic schedule every year. Specifically, the women's high jump competition made its debut at the 1928 Olympics. Athletes push their bodies to the limits in order to battle at the most elite level in the world.
Olympics Women's High Jump
Yaroslava Mahuchikh of Ukraine leads all competitors with odds set +110 to take home the gold in this event, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The 19-year-old is competing at her first-ever Olympic Games and previously won the Gold Medal in this event at the 2018 Youth Olympics.
Team USA's Vashti Cunningham comes in second with odds set at +470.
Here's how the rest of the Olympics women's high jump Gold Medal odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's High Jump Gold Medal Odds
1. Yaroslava Mahuchikh (UKR): +110
2. Vashti Cunningham (USA): +470
3. Mariya Lasitskene (ROC): +600
4. Nicole McDermott (AUS): +900
5. Nadezhda Dubovitskaya (KAZ): +1400
6. Yuliya Levchenko (UKR): +2100
7. Kamila Licwinko (POL): +4400
8. Eleanor Patterson (AUS): +6000
9. Salome Lang (SUI): +6000
10. Morgan Lake (GBR): +7500
11. Elena Vallortigara (ITA): +7500
12. Marija Vukovic (MNE): +7500
13. Iryna Gerashchenko (UKR): +7500
14. Karyna Demidik (BLR): +7500
15. Rachel McCoy (USA): +7500
16. Svetlana Radzivil (UZB): +9500
17. Maja Nilsson (SWE): +9500
18. Safina Sadullayeva (UZB): +9500
19. Daniela Stanciu (ROU): +10000
20. Erika Kinsey (SWE): +10000
21. Imke Onnen (GER): +10000
22. Lavern Spencer (LCA): +10000
23. Emily Borthwick (GBR): +10000
24. Mirela Demireva (BUL): +10000
25. Kristina Ovchinnikova (KAZ): +10000
26. Marie-Laurence Jungfleisch (GER): +10000
27. Ella Junnila (FIN): +10000
28. Alessia Trost (ITA): +10000
29. Mariya Zhodzik (BLR): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.