2021 Tokyo Olympics: Women's Canoeing Slalom C-1 Gold Medal Winner Odds Favor Australia's Jessica Fox on FanDuel
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games began on Friday, July 23 and sports fans can put in wagers on a number of different events on FanDuel Sportsbook.
This year marks the first time that women will have a slalom C-1 event of their own at the Summer Olympic Games. With a lot of talented competitors in the mix, only time will tell which one will make history as the first gold medal winner.
Olympics Women's Canoeing Slalom C-1
Australia's Jessica Fox is the favorite to win the women's canoeing slalom C-1 gold medal at +100 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The 27-year-old old won gold in the C-1 at the 2021 World Cup in Prague.
Germany's Andrea Herzog has the second-best odds at +470 while the Czech Republic's Tereza Fiserova sits third at +550.
Here's how the rest of the women's canoeing slalom C-1 gold medal odds are shaping up.
Women's Fencing Individual Foil Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Jessica Fox (AUS): +100
2. Andrea Herzog (GER): +470
3. Tereza Fiserova (CZE): +550
4. Nadine Weratschnig (AUT): +650
5. Mallory Franklin (GBR): +1100
6. Ana Satila (BRA): +2900
7. Nuria Vilarrubla (ESP): +3400
8. Aleksandra Stach (POL): +3400
9. Alja Kozorog (SLO): +7500
10. Marjorie Delassus (FRA): +7500
11. Shi Chen (CHN): +9500
12. Ayano Sato (JPN): +10000
13. Haley Daniels (CAN): +10000
14. Julia Schmid (HUN): +10000
15. Marta Bertoncelli (ITA): +10000
16. Monika Skachova (SVK): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!