Men's sailing has been a medal sport in every edition of the Olympic Games besides 1904 as it was cancelled due to severe weather conditions. The sailing 470 event is full of dynamic duos of athletes, which should make for an exciting battle.
Olympics Men's Sailing 470
The Australian duo of Matthew Belcher & William Ryan lead the way in the odds to take home the gold in this event at -105, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. These two men are the reigning World Champions in this sport and earned the Silver Medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Spain's duo of Jordi Xammar & Nicolas Rodriguez come in a distant second with odds set at +500.
Here's how the rest of the men's sailing 470 Gold Medal odds are shaping up.
Men's Sailing 470 Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Matthew Belcher & William Ryan (AUS): -105
2. Jordi Xammar & Nicolas Rodriguez (ESP): +500
3. Anton Dahlberg & Fredrik Bergstrom (SWE): +850
4. Paul Snow-Hansen & Daniel Wilcox (NZL): +1100
5. Panagiotis Mantis & Pavlos Kagialis (GRE): +1900
6. Kevin Peponnet & Jeremie Mion (FRA): +2100
7. Stuart McNay & David Hughes (USA): +2500
8. Giacomo Ferrari & Giulio Calabro (ITA): +2900
9. Luke Patience & Chris Grube (GBR): +2900
10. Keiju Okada & Jumpei Hokazono (JPN): +2900
11. Xu Zangjun & Wang Chao (CHN): +2900
12. Diogo Costa & Pedro Costa (POR): +3400
13. Pavel Sozykin & Denis Gribanov (ROC): +4400
14. Deniz Cinar & Ates Cinar (TUR): +9500
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.