Yohan Lainesse vs Gabe Green Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 53 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Lainesse vs Green Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 53 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Yohan "White Lion" Lainesse (8-0-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Gabe "Gifted" Green (10-3-0, 3 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Lainesse vs Green Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 53 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
- Yohan Lainesse: (+128)
- Gabe Green: (-158)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Lainesse by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lainesse by Points: (N/A)
- Lainesse by Submission: (N/A)
- Green by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Green by Points: (N/A)
- Green by Submission: (N/A)
Lainesse vs Green Prediction
UFC Vegas 53 Lainesse-Green prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Yohan Lainesse (78%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (73%)
Lainesse vs Green Betting Trends & Stats
- Yohan Lainesse defeated Justin Burlinson, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2021.
- Gabe Green defeated Phil Rowe, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Lainesse averages 3.09 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Green averages 6.57 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Lainesse averages 1.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Green averages 7.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 49% defense rate.
- Lainesse has a 0% takedown defense rate.
- Green has a 57% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.